The Student Registration Grant helps support students to attend the SETAC Latin America 13th Biennial Meeting. Instructions on the application are below. Failure to meet the deadline or follow instructions invalidates the application. The Student Registration Grant application deadline has been extended until 1 May 2019.
The following materials comprise a complete application package:
- Active student membership (paid membership) with SETAC;
- A completed application form;
- CV or resume (2,000-character maximum);
- A statement of research goals and accomplishments by the applicant (250-word maximum);
- A supporting statement by the applicant’s research advisor (one-side, single-page maximum). Please note that the advisor will receive a separate email requesting for the supporting statement. The deadline for the letter of support is 8 May 2019.
SETAC Latin America evaluates and ranks all applications. The number of awards will be limited by available funds, and applicants will be ranked on the basis of the following criteria:
- Completeness and timeliness of the application package
- Quality of the abstract
- Organization and presentation of applicant’s statement of goals and accomplishments
- Availability to volunteer at the annual meeting
Send applications to email@example.com. Deadline is 24 April 2019.